Experience the beauty of the night sky with Stan Honda, a photojournalist with 34 yrs. of experience. Stan will show us the beauty of the night sky and why we need to preserve this diminishing resource...and you don't need a telescope. This photography workshop is great for intermediate level and above.
What you Need to Bring & Know:
- Bring your camera and tripod.
- Digital SLR or mirror-less cameras with interchangeable lenses.
- The camera should have settings that are manually adjustable.
- A sturdy tripod and a small flashlight preferably red LED or filtered with red cellophane.
- Please review/read your owner's manual for the camera and its settings before the workshop.