Experience the beauty of the night sky with Stan Honda, a photojournalist with 34 yrs. of experience. Stan will show us the beauty of the night sky and why we need to preserve this diminishing resource...and you don't need a telescope. Stan will show you various camera techniques and settings to get great shots of the Milky Way, the moon, stars and other objects at night with an ordinary digital SLR.
What you Need to Bring & Know:
- Bring your camera and tripod.
- Digital SLR or mirror-less cameras with interchangeable lenses.
- The camera should have settings that are manually adjustable.
- A sturdy tripod and a small flashlight preferably red LED or filtered with red cellophane.
- Please review/read your owner's manual for the camera and its settings before the workshop.